Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SOLD: Frasers Centrepoint Ltd




Sold my 8,300 shares of FCL on 25th Nov at $1.535.
The shares was part sold at 5.04pm which give me a scare due to sell price hit.
Luckily, it is not few hundreds shares else I will still need to pay the min comm to the broker.. hehe

Sold the remaining 11,700 shares on 28th Nov at $1.53.
Total profit of $835.23 in 47days (Click here for FCL Buy post)


I still believe FCL shares price will go up to at least $1.56 by Feb 17 due to the $0.062 dividend declared.

So why am I selling it now??

1) My favourite CapitaMall Trust had hit my buy TP (FINALLY!!!)
  • I believe CMT shares price will reach above $2.10 within the next 6 months (Higher potential in profit than FCL)
2) My original buy plan for FCL is purely for its $0.062 dividend.
  • If I were to hold on to FCL till xd in Feb 17, I will received $1,240 as dividend.
  • My profit for selling off now: $835.23
  • CMT will also declare a potential $0.02 dividend and xd in Jan 17, which work out to be potential of $330 dividend for my 16,500 CMT shares 
  • A diff of only $74.77 for 3 months more

Thus I sold off FCL and use the funds to purchase CMT (Read here).


FCL still remain in my watchlist.
Should FCL share price drop while CMT share price raise up before Jan 17, I might sell off CMT and buy back FCL. This must wait for the right moment aka the sun moon earth to be align in 1 line



No comments:

Post a Comment