Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Added: Frasers Centrepoint Ltd

I had been Q-ing Frasers Centrepoint Ltd for nearly 2 weeks at $1.485 and I finally got it at $1.48 today. So happy for getting it $0.005 lower than my nearly 2 weeks Q price all thanks to Singtel.

You must be thinking, why so happy for saving a mere $0.005/shares.

It is because I purchased 20,000 shares of Frasers Centrepoint Ltd. This $0.005/shares saved me S$100 in total :D


When I saw Singtel dropped to around $3.88 yesterday afternoon, I quickly login to my POEMS account and withdraw my FCL bid. Waited and waited, luckily, the Singtel Q price of $3.88 did not get executed by the end of trading day yesterday. Today, the close price of Singtel is at $3.83 (Paper loss of $0.05 per share or $385 in total if it get executed yesterday).



Reasons for buying FCL:
1) Trading at a discount of 32% (PB 0.68)
2) Div yield at 5.8%
3) A potential dividend declare of $0.062 in Nov 16 & XD in Feb 17
4) Eyeing on Frasers Centrepoint Trust for the longest possible but it is no where near my TP of $1.90
5) FCL is trading near 52w low ($1.47)
6) AUD : SGD is trading near to 1:1 since 2015. Thus, when the AUD shot back up to 0.9 or 0.8AUD : 1SGD, the result will look very good for FCL
7) Cooling measure had been in place for many years. Expect to start to unwind very slowly for the next few years to come
8) This is a property stock. We all are aware the direction of property price in the long run :)
9) Renvo in Centrepoint shopping mall had completed (nearly completed). Rental should start to come in
10) Hoping to see Waterway point transfer to Frasers Centrepoint Trust in next few years
10) North Park Residences should completed in 2019


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting FCL cheaper than your intended price .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Awesome to know you are on the same FCL boat too..

      Delete
  2. I'm also looking at fraser cpt. Price is 1.505 as of now. Do you use technicals in your analysis too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I don't use technical in my analysis..
      Hope I will have a chance soon to tell you welcome onboard :D

      Delete